LOCATE SEX OFFENDERS
LOCATE SEX OFFENDERS
The St. John’s County Sheriff’s Office Special Victim’s Unit (SVU) manages the team of specialized detectives and civilian personnel responsible for Sexual Predator/Offender Tracking (SPOT). SPOT members are responsible for, but not limited to:
- Ensuring registered offenders and predators maintain compliance with their unique statutory requirements
- Community notifications
- Address verification operations
- Conducting criminal investigations in reference to suspected registration violations
- Conducting surveillance operations
If you have questions or would like to share information about offenders or predators in St. Johns County, contact SPOT.
OffenderWatch® is the nation’s leading registered sex offender managem
ent and community notification tool with hundreds of leading agencies in dozens of states utilizing it. St Johns County’s law enforcement utilizes OffenderWatch® to manage and monitor the whereabouts, conduct and compliance status of the registered offenders in St Johns County. OffenderWatch® provides the most accurate and timely information available and now this information is available to you!
Florida Statute 943.043 provides for a toll-free number for public information on Sexual Offenders/Sexual Predators. FDLE has established a toll-free number 1-888-FL-PREDATOR (1-888-357-7332) that allows the public to request information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week about Sexual Predators and Sex Offenders living in their communities and around the state. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement home page also offers a wealth of information for the community.
- CLICK HERE to download the app in the Google Play store. CLICK HERE to download the app in the Apple Store.
- Easily sign up to receive all active AMBER, Silver, and Missing Child Alerts
- Search for sexual offenders / predators by name or an address as well as identify sexual offenders / predators, on a map, registered with a residential address near your current location
- Report what appears to be suspicious activity; send a picture if available
- Conveniently access the most frequently utilized contacts at FDLE
- Search arrests and Florida statutes
- Search cases of missing or unidentified persons ages 18+
- Search unsolved cases in Florida as reported by local law enforcement agencies
- Search for stolen vehicles, license plates, boats, guns or other property
- View videos related to public services offered by FDLE