We want to make sure everyone gets a happy holiday, including those who are still recovering from Hurricane Michael.
- More than 700 households are living in FEMA trailers in Bay County
- Thousands more are living in personal camper trailers or damaged homes
- EMS crews are working out of camper trailers themselves
- 3 Fire Stations were demolished
- The Bay County Sheriff’s Office was heavily damaged
- First responders are still fighting to recover themselves
- Many people are living in what locals are calling “tent city”
- School age children need resources
We want to help them out by bringing the first responders of Bay County, their families, and the rest of the people living in Bay County a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and get them some supplies they very desperately need. Can you help us?
Bring a new, unwrapped toy and some much needed supplies to Honeybaked Ham and visit with some deputies at the same time! We are collecting on November 16th at Honeybaked Ham, and are planning to do a trip to Bay County on December 14.